SSC JE Application Form 2017-18
Good news for the aspirants looking for SSC Junior Engineer Jobs. The official announcement for JE Recruitment is about to release with several vacancies. This is the good sign for the candidates who are looking for SSC Jobs. SSC recruitment will be done every year and exam will be conducted in many cities across India. Applicants here can check for help regarding filling of SSC JE Application Form and all the eligibility requirements for this post. The direct link to the official site will be made available here once the Official Notification was released.
You Can Also Check: SSC JE Admit Card
Details About the Staff Selection Commission Exam
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||Update soon|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Date of Examination||Notify Soon|
|Category||Online Application Form|
Junior Engineer Online Application 2017
Staff Section Commission conducts junior engineer’s exam for recruiting candidates into various posts of Junior Engineer (Civil, CPWD, Electrical, Department of Post, Quantity Surveying and Contract). The aspirants can check the official notification and can apply for the post before the due date of the exam. SSC will organize exam to fill vacancies for various posts in different ministries. All the detailed information will be mentioned on our website sscreruitment.co.in once the notification was Released Officially.
Steps To Apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Vacancies
In this article, we will make you clear with information regarding SSC JE Application Form. A link will be provided for SSE JE Online Application help regarding filling of Online Applications by mentioning the prerequisites. Candidates will be able to fill the application in an easy manner by following their steps.
On the other hand, candidates can get all the stuff useful for preparation like SSE JE Previous Papers, SSE JE 2017 Syllabus which is helpful in making effective preparation. An important point to keep in mind is with proper preparation candidates can easily clear the SSC JE Exam. Have a recent visit to our site in order to know about the latest updates about SSC JE Exam.
SSC 1500 Vacancies 2017 – Apply Online Process
- Visit the Official website ssconline.nic.in.
- Search for Junior Engineer and make a click on it.
- A link for SSC online application will display on the screen.
- SSE JE Online application will be in three stages
- First Stage – New Candidate Registration.
- Second Stage – Login with Candidates credentials and payment of the fee.
- Third Stage – Providing scanned copy of Photograph & Community Certificate for SC/ST.
SSC Jr Engineer Online Application Process
Required Documents to fill the Online Application form. At the time of SSC Online Application Registration, Candidates must make sure that the following details were available.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
First Step of Staff Selection Commission JE Online Application
- Visit the official site ssconline.nic.in.
- Select the post and check on the registration option.
- An SSC Online Application Form page will open on the screen.
- Fill the fields with available details.
- Make sure by checking the provided details were correct or not.
- Make a note of registration number.
SSC Junior Posts Second Stage of Online Application Form
- In this step, the candidate has to pay the Application Fee.
- Login with the login credentials.
- General / OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs: 100/-
- SC /ST Candidates are exempted from the fee.
- Payment can be done by Credit /Debit Card.
- In offline mode Candidates have to submit E- Challan in State Bank of India.
SSC Junior Engineer Application Third Stage Process
- Last stage for filling SSC Junior Engineer Online Application 2017.
- Login into candidates accounts and enter the transaction details.
- Upload a scanned copy of photograph and signature make sure that the scanned file limit does not exceed 50kb.
- Submit the application and a page will apply on the screen take a print of it for the future reference.
You Can Also Check