SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2017-18
Candidates waiting for the SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2017. Here is a good news for them SSC JE Notification is out now. You can visit our site to get complete information related to Staff Selection Commission related to JE Exam Dates, Eligibility, Hall ticket, Score Cards, etc. This article will help you with the SSC JE Notification.
Details About Staff Selection Commission Jr Engineer Exam
|Board Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the exam||SSC junior Engineer Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
Staff Selection Commission JE Notification 2017
Staff Selection Commission invites application for the post of Junior Engineer in the areas of Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, contract and Quantity Surveying. Every year SSC invites a huge number of applications to fill vacancies across various Government Sectors. This year SSC is going to release notification for about 1500 posts in organizations of Postal Department, CPWD, MES and Central Water Commission. Candidates having Diploma or Degree from a recognized university can attend SSC Junior Engineer Exam organized by SSC. The candidates intended to apply for the post can check the eligibility and can apply for the post once the criteria were met. All the details are given on our website www.sscrecruitment.co.in.
The Candidates once selected were offered with high pay scale and Government Organization Authority. Candidates interested in SSC JE can follow the notification updated here once the official announcement was released. Applicants are requested to check the final date of submitting the online application and suggested to apply prior to that date in order to not miss the opportunity. The selection process for SSC Junior Engineer will be based on Written Test and Interview. Written test will be carried out on two sessions Paper – I and Paper – II. Paper – I is an objective Type Computer based Mode and Paper – II is of Conventional Type is a Written exam. Candidates who were shortlisted in Paper – I was called upon for Paper – II.
SSC Junior Engineer 2017 Apply Online
SSC JE Recruitment Notification will be available here once the Notification was officially released make a check over the notification first. Make sure about the details like the last date to apply and Eligibility. Candidates are insisted on applying online before the due date by making sure the eligibility was meet. The candidates can get all the stuff for SSC JE Syllabus, exam pattern, JE Previous Papers, and results.
Junior Engineer Vacancy Details
SSC Vacancies Details for JE Engineer will be provided below. Make a check over the post wise vacancies.
- Central Water Commission – Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Military Engineering Services – JE (Surveying and Contract)
- Central Water Power Research Station – Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Central Water Power Research Station – Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Department of Post – Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Central Public Water Department – Junior Engineers (Electrical)
- Farrakka Barrage (Project) – Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Central Public Water Department – Junior Engineers (Civil)
- Farrakka Barrage (Project) – Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Military Engineering Services Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Central Water Commission – Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Military Engineering Services – JE (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Dept. Of Quality Assurance (Naval) – Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) –(Mechanical)
- Dept. Of Quality Assurance (Naval) – Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) – (Electrical)
SSC JE Paper – I and Paper – II Exam Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must make sure to check the eligibility and apply for the post. Following provided details will candidates with a clear idea of filling the application.
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil), CPWD||Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
|2||Junior Engineer(Electrical) CPWD||Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.|
|3||Junior Engineer (Civil), Department of Posts||Three years Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering.|
|4||Junior Engineer (Civil), MES||Degree in Civil Engineering OR Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering and Two years experience in Planning, Execution, and Maintenance of Civil Engineering works.|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), MES||Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering OR Three years diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and Two years experience in Planning, Execution, and Maintenance of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering works.|
|Junior Engineer (QS&C) MES||3 years Diploma in Civil engineering OR Passed the Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying Sub Divisional-II of the institute of Surveyors (India).|
|5||Junior Engineer (Civil) in Central Water Commission||Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
|6||Junior Engineer (Mechanical) in Central Water Commission||Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.|
|7||Junior Engineer (Civil) in Farrakka Barrage Project||Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
|8||Junior Engineer (Mechanical) in Farrakka Barrage Project||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.|
|9||Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Farrakka Barrage Project||Diploma in Electrical Engineering.|
|10||Junior Engineer (Civil) in Central Water Power Research Station.||Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
|11||Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Central Water Power Research Station||Diploma in Electrical Engineering.|
|12||Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Dept of Quality Assurance Naval||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering; and Two years experience in respective fields|
|13||Junior Engineer (Electrical) Dept of Quality Assurance Naval||Diploma in Electrical Engineering; and Two years experience in respective fields.|
- Candidates age limit must be in between 18- 27 years of age.
- Candidates of reserved category (SC/ST) gets an age relaxation of 5 years.
- Application fee can pay in Online/Offline mode.
- Online Payment can be done through SBI Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- In Offline mode candidates have to take a printout of challan generated after part – I registration.
- For candidates of General and OBC Category: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/ PG/ Ex-servicemen Candidates : Nil.
Important Exam Dates of SSC Junior Engineer Exam
|Starting Date for filling online application||July 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||August 2017|
|Availability of Admit Cards||January 2018|
|SSC JE Exam Date||January 2018|
|Declaration of Results||March 2018|
SSC JE Exam Centers
The candidates must specify the preference for exam center at the time of filling Application. Candidates also have to submit the filled application form the commission of concerned Regional/ Sub – Regional Office.
SSC Jr Engineer Post preference list
Many people are still in confusion with the priority order. In order to make them clear, we have provided the post preference list in a tabular format. While applying candidates can follow the following SSC JE Post Preference List. So, for easiness of the candidates, we had provided the list below in a tabular format.
|Post Code||Name of the Post|
|A||JE (Civil), CPWD|
|B||JE (Electrical), CPWD|
|C||JE (Civil), Department of Posts|
|D||JE (Electrical), Department of Posts|
|E||JE (Civil), Military Engineering Service|
|F||JE (Electrical/ Mechanical), Military Engineering Service|
|G||JE (QS&C) Military Engineering Service|
|H||JE (Civil) Central Water Commission|
|I||JE (Mechanical) Central Water Commission|
|J||JE (Civil) Farakka Barrage|
|K||JE (Mechanical) Farakka Barrage|
|I||JE (Civil) Border Roads Organisation(BRO) Ministry of Defence.|
|L||JE (Electrical/Mechanical), Border Roads Organisation|
SSC JE Online Application
Candidates applying for the Junior Engineering Jobs will be here provided with the SSC JE Application here. We will provide all the details clearly when the SSC Board release the Notification officially on the Official Website. Check here for the notification and apply before the final date.
Instructions to Apply Online
- Make a thorough check over the steps to apply online.
- Visit the official site
- Select Part – I Registration.
- Fill all the given fields in the application correctly.
- Once check all the entered details whether they are correct or not.
- Giving a click over the submit button will generate a Registration Number.
- Note the registration number it ends the Part – I Registration process.
- In the part –II upload a scanned copy of Passport size photo and signature.
- Select the mode of Payment Online or Offline mode and pay accordingly.
- Make a copy of printout for further reference.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Time Table
SSC Junior Engineer Time Table is available here. The Time Table gives a clear idea about the timing and dates. Time Table is very important for any exam as candidates cannot make a schedule for the exam without knowing the time Table.
Syllabus of Staff Selection Commission
The Candidates ready for giving the exam must be familiar with the syllabus. Candidates can not start the preparation without having a proper knowledge of the syllabus. In order to help the candidates with the syllabus, we provide you with the topics over the syllabus.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning.
- General Awareness.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
You Can Also Check