SSC JE Syllabus 2017
Many candidates applied for the recent release of SSC JE Notification. Candidates applied for the SSC JE Exam are in search for the SSC JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern. This article provides candidates with the SSC JE Syllabus and all the material that would be helpful for the SSC JE Exam. Candidates can also have a check over the official site provided in the Description.
Brief Details About Staff Selectio Commission Jr Engineer Syllabus
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Jr Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||Update soon|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Date of Examination||Notify Soon|
SSC JE Syllabus 2017 Pdf – Staff Selection Commission JE Exam Syllabus
Candidates can get the SSC JE Syllabus on this page. The syllabus is very important for every examination as they cannot start the preparation for the exam without having knowledge of the syllabus. The provided Syllabus will help the candidates in making a plan for the preparation and know the areas where he has to cover to qualified over the exam easily. We keep on Updating all the stuff which helps in making preparation effective.
Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Test Pattern
The candidates who are about to start the preparation for the SSE JE Exam must go through the follow provided pattern. The Pattern gives the candidates a clear picture of what topics to be given highest preference and the area of topics where he has to concentrate more. On the basis of previous year test, the pattern was made available here. We will update you timely if there were any changes with the pattern. So, make sure to have a check regularly at our site sscrecruitment.co.in.
- This Test comprises of Two papers – Paper –I and Paper – II.
- Paper –I – Objective Type.
- Paper –II – Descriptive Type
Staff Selection Commission Jr Engineer Exam Pattern
|S.No||Papers||Type||Subject Name||Max Marks||Duration|
|1.||Paper-I||Objective Type||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours|
|3.||Part A – General Engineering(Civil & Structural)||100|
|4.||Part B – General Engineering(Electronics)|
|5.||Part C – General Engineering(Mechanical)|
|6.||Paper-II||Descriptive type||General Civil & Structural Engineering/General Electrical Engineering/General Mechanical Engineering||300|
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus
In order to help the candidates with the SSC Exam, we provide you with the following SSE Exam syllabus for the Applicants. Have a complete check over the topics that you have to check before giving the exam and at the time of preparation. The main Topics were listed below.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning.
- General Awareness.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus
- Visual memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Verbal and figure classification.
- Arithmetical number series.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision making.
General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials & Constructions.
- Surveying & Measurement.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Transport Phenomenon.
- Engineering Economy & Management.
- Elementary Engineering.
- Energy Conversion.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Structural Analysis.
- Structural Design.
- Hydrology & Water Resources.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundations.
- The design of Hydraulic Structures.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Hydraulic Engineering.
- Public Health Engineering.
- Structural Engineering Syllabus
- Theory of structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- RCC Design.
- Steel Design.
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- AC Fundamentals.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Theory.
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Estimation and costing.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Basic Electronics etc.
Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Power Engineering.
- Engineering Materials.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- I.C. Engines.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Operations Research.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Inventory Control etc.
Download Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2017
Our site sscrecruitment.co.in will provide you with all the stuff and details related to Staff Selection Commission. In this pa, e you will be made available with the syllabus for SSC Junior Engineer. Make a repeated check over this site to know the latest updates.
You Can Also Check