SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2017
Recently Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator for the year of 2017. Large numbers of candidates are eagerly waiting for the recruitment of SSC Junior Translator jobs. SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form is available here. Now, this is the time to fill the application form. The Online applications from is available from 15th April 2017 to 5th May 2017.
SSC Jr Hindi Translator Online Application – www.ssc.nic.in
The SSC Board has started receiving the applications. So all the candidates, who missed the chance last year can grab the opportunity this time. Aspirants who are going to apply for the SSC Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Paradhyapak Post, Senior Hindi Translator posts have to check the eligibility criteria before applying. The Aspirants who are eligible can apply through the online mode. The online application process consists of two parts one is registration part and application part.
Some candidates who are applying for the first time don’t know how to fill the online application form. For those candidates, we are providing the SSC JHT Online Registration Process in a step by step manner. Aspirants who are applying can follow the below process while applying. The candidates have to remind that the Online SSC Junior Hindi Application Form will be in available from 15th April to 5th May 2017. So hurry up, fill and submit the application before the last date.
SSC Hindi Translator Registration Process – www.ssconline.nic.in
|Name of Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Combined Jr Hindi Translator, Sr Hindi Translator, Hindi Pradyapak, Jr Translator|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date for Online Application||15th April 2017|
|Last Date for Application Submission||5th May 2017|
|Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in or www.ssconline.nic.in|
SSC JHT Exam – SSC Combined Jr Translator Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission has released Combined Junior Translator 2017 notification to recruit eligible candidates for various vacancies like for Senior Hindi Translators (SHT), Junior Hindi Translators (JHT), Junior Translators (JT), and Hindi Pradhyapak (HP) Posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017 can start applying from 15th April to 5th May 2017. The SSC Junior Hindi Translators Exam 2017 is going to be conducted by the commission on 15th June 2017. Candidates will be selected according to their performance in both paper-I and II which will be a computer based examination. The paper I is objective and Paper II is descriptive Exam. Candidates have to know all the details before applying so refer the official notification of SSC Junior Hindi Translators to get an idea about Eligibility Criteria, exam dates, age limit, application procedure etc.
SSC Jr Hindi Translator Registration Process – www.ssconline.nic.in
Contenders who are applying can refer the steps how to fill the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form for the SSC JHT Jobs. For those candidates, we have provided the detailed information about the SSC JHT Registration Process to fill Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Application Form. We have provided the application process in an image format which will help the candidates to understand easily.
How to apply Online for the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Jobs?
SSC JHT Registration 2017 – ssconline.nic.in
- First, go to the official website with a link provided below
- A Page will appear with the recruitment notification link.
- Now click on it as shown below.
- Click on the link available on the page.
- A Screen will appear with the registration part and Application Part.
- Now new candidates have to register by clicking on the New Registration.
- Fill the required details like Name, Fathers name, Date of Birth, Gender etc as shown below.
- After filling the details verify once and click on submit button.
- Here the Registration Part is complete and an Id and Password will generate on screen.
- Candidates can edit the registration details by clicking on the Edit Registration.
- Edit the required fields and submit again.
- Note down them and go to the Apply Part.
ssc.nic.in JHT Application Submission – Step by Step Process
- By entering the registration id and password you can fill the remaining part of the application.
- Here candidates need to upload the latest photograph and signature.
- After filling the required details once check all the details and submit.
- There is no option to edit after filling the application form.
- Print SSC Hindi Pradhyapak Online Application
- After submitting details an application form will appear on the screen.
- A Print option is available, so click on it and save or take print out for the future reference.
You Can Also Check