SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
The Staff Selection commission will release the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Notification for Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ Jobs. Every year the SSC Board will release an official notification to fill various vacancies in the Commission. Like that this year also the SSC is planning to release the notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade C and Grade D officially. To get complete details like SSC Steno Online Application, Eligibility, Number of Vacancies and Exam Dates etc.., Candidates can refer our website www.sscrecruitment.co.in.
The Staff Selection Commission has released exam dates and schedule for SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Exam 2017 and the exam is to be scheduled on 27th August 2017. The commission will release official advertisement for the aspirants to apply online for SSC Stenographer Exam 2017 on 17th June. Candidates who are dreaming of getting a job in the Government Sector can utilize this opportunity. Interested candidates have to apply through the online mode.
Details About SSC Steno Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Jobs
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Vacant Posts||Various Posts|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Posts|
|Last Date||15th July 2017|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Jobs
Candidates have to check the official notification released by the SSC Board before applying for the SSC Steno Jobs. Before starting the application process candidates need to check the number of vacancies and eligibility conditions. The candidates who had completed the 12th standard and its equivalent pass can apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017. Aspirants who meet with those conditions can apply for the SSC Stenographer Jobs. The eligible candidates have to complete the application process before the last date i.e.., 15th July 2017. For easiness of the candidates the detailed information about the Stenographer jobs like Education Qualification, Selection Process, pay scale, and Number of vacancies are given on this page. So candidates are requested to check the information provided below on this page.
SSC Grade ‘C’ & Grade ‘D’ Notification Details
Before applying candidates need to check the Position Name and Number of vacancies. This will help the candidates while filling the Application Form. We are providing the information below according to the Official Notification so candidates can feel free to check.
- Name of the Post: Stenographer
- Number of Vacancies: 1000+
Here aspirants can get the information like Age limit, Educational Qualification, Fee Details, Selection Process, and Salary as per the notification announced by the Staff Selection Commission.
Aspirants should possess 12th Standard (10+2) or its equivalent education certificate from the recognized University/ Board.
Candidates who are trying to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 have to check the Age Limit. If any aspirant who are not meeting with the age limit, then the SSC Board will never accept the application of the candidate.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
The candidates who are applying for SSC Steno Jobs have to pay the application fee declared by the Commission.
- Men of General Category: Rs. 100/-.
- The candidates who are of reserved category and women candidates no need to pay the application fee.
SSC Stenographer Selection Process
The candidates who had applied for the SSC Steno Jobs will undergo the selection process specified below.
- Written Test
- Typing/ Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Candidates who got selected after the selection process the commission will offer salary as per the SSC Stenographer Notification.
SSC Steno Grade ‘C’ & Grade ‘D’ Online Application Process
Candidates who are willing to apply can check the application process which we have given below. The Steno Application Process consists of registration Part and Apply Part. Candidates can follow below steps while applying.
How to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- First, go to Official Website of SSC i.e.., www.ssc.nic.in.
- If you are a new candidate, then go to the Registration part.
- A Form will open on the screen.
- Fill the all required details like Name of the candidate, Fathers Name, Gender, etc carefully.
- Once check the details before submitting the form.
- Now a page will appear with the registration number and password.
- Save the Registration Number & Password further to fill Application part.
After Registration part, candidates have to go to the Application Part.
- Go to the Apply Part on the home page of SSC.
- Enter Registration Number & Password and submit.
- A page will appear with instructions read them carefully.
- And start filling the Application Form by uploading the required documents.
- Upload the photograph & signature according to the specified size.
- After filling the form recheck the details once.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
You Can Also Check